Project Name: The XICLE
Type: Build from Scratch
Start: May 5, 2008
Finish: June 31, 2008
I build this for the OCN Case Modding Competition 08 I won the Second Place and Unique Bonus Prize in the PRO category (Don't ask me why cuz I don't know ) This was my first Custom Build and most challenging project so far.
I don't like to do things they same way other did things... so that why I make this Custom Case (The First Ever Round Working Computer Case) so I'll let you with the image the complete worklog is on OCN but I'll post all the image in most of the forum am registered. So enjoy this piece of work...
Remember don't doub to ask me anything and watch the complete video log on my youtube channel Here... http://youtube.com/newmodcity[/video]] or the Video Log Here: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0E6DEEEA840D7E50
310 Images (I'll post it everyday in group of 10)
1. BIOSTAR GF7050V-M7 LGA 775 NVIDIA GeForce 7050 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
2. Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 Yorkfield 2.5GHz LGA 775 95W
3. Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500)
4. Masscool 8WA740 Socket 775 Heat Sink
5. 2x Seagate Momentus 7200.2 ST9160823AS 160GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb
6. LITE-ON Slim 8X DVD Burner Black SATA Model DS-8A2S-A01
7. MSI 7800 Video Card
8. 1x pci-e 6 pin molex uv green
9. 3x 4" SATA II Device Cable Straight to Straight 3.0 Gbps
10. Heatshrinks and Cable sleeving (Green and Yellow - UV)
11. 1x vandal resistant illuminated switch 16mm - green ring
12. Connectxâ„¢ ATX 24-pin Female connector housing - UV Green
13. 3x ConnectX Pro SATA Power Connector - UV Green
14. 1 P4 molex uv green
15. usb 2.0 pci card adapter 5 ports
16. Quad USB 2.0 Bracket - 4 Wire, (2) 10-Pin Connectors
17. Aerocool Xtreme Turbine LED Case Fan 120mm - Black Frame Silver blades
18. ESTAR-450-24 -- Echo Star 450W 20+4-pin ATX PSU w/SATA
19. CB-BT2-USB-DONGLE -- Cyber-Blue Bluetooth v2.0
20. SIL-LK-802 -- USB Wireless Multimedia Keyboard & Mouse
21. USB-WIRELESS-GAMEPAD -- USB Wireless Gamepad
22. Spray Paint (Yellow - Green)
23. 2x 24x18 Plexi sheet
The Challenge is to fit all of this on a round small case. So let the MOD begin...
Here are the First 10 Pics...