Thread: Bruce Lee versus Chuck Norris…

Bruce Lee versus Chuck Norris…

Fight!

http://www.iheartchaos.com/2009/01/12/bruce-lee-versus-chuck-norris-the-fight-to-end-all-fights-i-heart-movies/

Bruce lee was the man. too bad he didn't live longer. Of course Chuck is pretty awesome as well.

I think Jet Li probably is as close to a bad ass as we have gotten in the last few years. Man I'd love to see those two go at it.

Are you kidding....John Wayne could have kick both their A%* in a heart beat. And he is not dead...he is just frozen somewhere and when we really need him all we have to do is hit the defrost button.

well, that was different. lol.

John Wayne? Seriously? C'mon man he isn't even in the same league as Chuck Norris. Apparently you haven't read the Chuck facts.

[web]http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/[/web]

Lord Help! :lol:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris? ...All of it.
    My fave

Chuck Norris in my opinion would get his but whipped against bruce or jet li even if bruce and jet were were stoned off their asses when they started the fight, but between bruce and jet li is a tough one. I would have to go with jet li as the winner but not by much.

Also just as with bruce lee, jet li's moves were slowed down in various films so they can be seen correctly instead of just a blur or almost not at all.

Thread Information