Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cooler Master HAF 932 Full Tower Case

Cooler Master HAF 932 Full Tower Case

Cooler master brings you the HAF 932. A larger full size tower case featuring a unique design set and a High Air Flow structure. This case features a wide range of premium features including tool less components, enhanced motherboard tray for cable routing, rear access to the mother board for easy CPU cooler installs and ready made mounts for water cooling just to name a few. If that sounds like a lot of features for one case your right. Is the HAF 932 worthy to be the next home for your hardware?

Read the full review here.

good review but your off on a major point (atleast major to me)

the haf is built to accomendate a tripple rad up top not a double. You can remove the tray up top and mount a tripple rad and put the tray back on. The tray is built to allow airflow from below it (if you look at it closely you will notice air holes in it where is meets the case)

I really think you should moddify your review as this was one of the biggest reason i got the haf. a ncie case with good features that will mount a tripple rad internally without any modding.

Also you left out the part about having a hole cut out behind the CPU to allow you to change out CPU coolers without removing the motherboard.

Thank you for your comments.

While it is possible to install a triple rad up top but I don't think it was "technically" designed for it. The nice thing about the HAF is that there are so many options available for people who are willing to try things out.

I'd love to see pics of your HAF with the triple rad installed as well as any other shots of your case.

also, I mentioned the hole in the mobo in the install section. There is even a pic :wink:

haha my bad, early morning reading = fail for me

Im pretty sure it is designed for it as there is even another 120mm fan layout under that tray. I dont have the manual on hand so i cant double check but im pretty sure its mentioned in there.

I'll bring you guys some pics when i get a chance but the case accepted my MCR320 like thye were made for each other and I was able to screw in all 12 spots with the provided 120mm fan holes (which again makes me believe thats its intended use).

The only problems with running a tripple rad up there is you lose your top 2 drive bays for your barbs/tubing and you cant use the fill port anymore.

I really suggest taking off that top tray though and checking it out/adding some pics to the review as they really did leave alot of choices for us.

In the end I have to agree with your review to though, this is the case I recommend to everyone with a $200 or less budget.

EDIT: for now I'll tell you whats in the loop

Rad: Swiftech MCR320 W/ 3x 120mm yateloon low speed fans
    CPU: D-tek Fuzion V1 (cooling a E8400 @ 4.05ghz)
    GPU: Swiftech MCW60-R W/ a moddified D-Tek 200 unisink (cooling a EVGA GTX260)
    Pump: MCP 655
    Res: Swiftech Micro res

I did notice there are spots for a triple rad. I have even seen few triple rad setups in galleries online as well. However, I had to go with what CM had on it's site (I'll have to check my manual as well) .

and now... Tazz just told me after talking to several CM reps that eventually they all came to the conclusion that it is meant for a triple rad. lol. So cool.

:lol:

Thanks for bringing up the issue. I also missed the fact that a triple rad would fit up there. I guess we need to take Shel out back and give him a couple of lashings...

yep, I goofed. I dunno how I totally missed that. I changed the review to reflect that it can accept a triple rad. I'll post pics tonight.

I'm off to the doghouse now.

Ok here are my pics

My computers side view nothign on (my UV light fell off its holder lol)

Same view but with power on

I placed my pump in the Hard drive area, worked pretty well (Ignore the wires, I'll clean them up one day)

My computer wiht the side off (powered off)

Again same thing powered on

This is the drive bay area where the lines from my rad come down

Just for good mesure heres my desk (top half)

and the bottom half

nothing amazing but im happy with it. one day i will clean the wires up better lol

Nice setup and system. I'd love to get my E8400 at 4.0

Just a question though, why didn't you put the Res in the bay out of the way? You could still use the fill port and have it go down and connect to the Res that way?

I acctually thoguht about that. I even moddified that 3.5" hard drive to optical drive adapter to hold my res but I wanted my res up there for 2 reasons.

1: makes it alot easier to fill the loop when its up high

2: I can see it when its there, both for looks and I can see alot easier if im loosing water.

if I really need to im considering buying the new revision of the micro res so I can always move it then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information