Thread: Mouse mod

Mouse mod

I've read about the mouse mod. I am very intrested in doing it but...I don't really get the description about the wiering on the How to's. Can someone post some pictures of the wiering with some descriptions and arrows ect. on it? I tried contacting the author but with no luck.

I would be very thankful for any help as this mod looks great!

Mouse mod

Page 3 shows the pinouts for the PS2 connection and the USB. I would assume your mouse is USB which most are today. Pin 1 V-Bus is the power and pin 4 is the ground. Remember that is showing the connector that plugs into the PC.

As far as wire color and layout in the mouse, thats going to depend strictly on the mouse you're using. Me showing you mine won't be of much help because mine's going to be different. The best thing to do would be to pull the cover off the mouse and use a multimeter to find the correct wires.

Mouse mod

Well would it help if I just showed you pictures if my mouse? You see I'm not very good with electricity and wires...I prefare hardware.

Mouse mod

Sorry for delaying but y phone was dead and so was my camera...here are the pics

Mouse mod

Pics arent very clear, what mouse is it?

Mouse mod

Yeah I know...sorry its my phone. I will make some better ones tomorow cos my camera is dead. here is a pic of the first one(PS2).

I think the 2nd is a lynx m9. I cant find any pic's of its insides tough.

Thread Information