[align=center] hello fellow modders.
i have had tis idea in my head for a wile now just never had the time to get things going with building the new azcs.co.uk website and doing some interviews with some of the mi team. the reason for this mod is to show my appriciation to the drink as its helped with the new site build after drinking god knows how meny cans (lol)
so now its time to start.
first i started thinking about what i was going to do then i had a idea of building two cases together since i got about 6 just kicking about. i had a look on the net to see if any one had done this before but with no joy i could not find anything like what i wanted so i was doing this on my own.
first things first i started striping down the two case i was going to use that was the easy bit.
next thing was "how the hell am i going to fix these cases togehter. so i had a little look about and came across some "metal gue" and for some reason i though that that was going to work, lol
so i went out and got some TWO PART EPOXY RESIN and went into the "work shop" our spair bedroom.
i got the two cases laying on there sides next to each other and stared to "glue" one of the cases on the edges quickly as it said on the pack it sets in 5 mins. when i finshed gluing i quickly got the other case and layed it ontop of the glued case and clamped it were i could and got some bricks and put them on top.
now on the pack it sets in 5 mins so i thought i would leave it for 16 hours just to be on the safe side.
the next day i went back to the "work shop" and took off the bricks and clamps and tryed to pick it up and it slowly came apart. before it all fell apart i put it back down and clamped it back up.
NOW WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO!!
i had to go out "shopping" with the misses and wile i was out i found a riveter kit right then i knew i had to have it. after something like 4 hours shopping with the misses "thanks" i managed to get back home to the "workshop" with both cases clamped up i started to drill some holes 11 in total all down the sides of the cases and started to use the riveter kit.
i cant beleave i didnt use it in the first place. this is what i got
come to www.azcs.co.uk for all the latest updates. next week i will be spraying the case and getting ready to cut the perspx pannels.home
here is a little tease of what it looks like now so far!!!