Thread: #16 - ION Mod idea by Jay20

#16 - ION Mod idea by Jay20

Well here is my entry for the mod contest!

How it works is the product is bundled with a flat panel monitor and hooks up to the monitor via a wireless link or via HDMI (with docking station) if so desired.

The ION platform itself is in the hand held unit it has a full QWERTY, a mouse nub, a large touch pad, and everything the ION platform normally comes with.

It would also come with a docking station to be used like a normal net-top!!

Great idea! So basically you would have a full HTPC in your hands, correct?

Great idea! So basically you would have a full HTPC in your hands, correct?
    Yeah pretty much and then the dock that I didn't make lol would have say a Bluray player or DVD drive to play your media and what not

UBER Remote =)

Could do that X stuff where you can turn lights on and off, water plants, control the thermostat etc.

How it works is the product is bundled with a flat panel monitor and hooks up to the monitor via a wireless link or via HDMI (with docking station) if so desired.

The ION platform itself is in the hand held unit it has a full QWERTY, a mouse nub, a large touch pad, and everything the ION platform normally comes with.

Man, I saw this and almost had a heart attack, thinking you'd already entered a similar idea!
    I like this idea, but I'm not sure if wireless video exists/works? It would be sweet as a wired version with a long DVI cable extension... kinda like those little arcade games you buy to hook up to the TV, but way better!

Man, I saw this and almost had a heart attack, thinking you'd already entered a similar idea!
    I like this idea, but I'm not sure if wireless video exists/works? It would be sweet as a wired version with a long DVI cable extension... kinda like those little arcade games you buy to hook up to the TV, but way better!
    Yeah they have a wireless hook up but they are still pretty bulky!!
    And thank you!!

Thread Information