Thread: Old Blow Hole, New Rad. Help

Old Blow Hole, New Rad. Help

I have had to revert to using my pc case as an attempt at an in-desk water-cooled pc dramatically failed.

I need some advice/ help with a couple of things....

1. I have an 80mm Blow hole on the top of the case that is no longer needed; can anyone suggest anything usefull/ interesting/ stylish to do with it other that fill it, sand it and paint it?

2. I am currently "mounting" the dual 80mm radiator in the 3.5" hard drive bay mount area, where it sits very comfortably, but is not secured to anything. Does anyone know of a good way to secure it (bearing it mind that the mounting holes are obviously on the front/ back of the rad with the surface to fix it to being at its sides, with a gap of about 4mm either side)??

I am hoping to get a 120mm rad when I get paid to mount behind the fan shown here (which is where the current rad is mounted behind):

This is a pre water cooled and pre window pic

Clear Coat

you can do right angle brackets pretty easily. Just make sure to bolt them down tight so that it doesnt rattle too much.

WMB why not put a cage on the outside and simply install a fan there? *0mm or 120 mm, whichever fits best. You can never have too much cooling!

That * should be an 8, sorry.

Take a piece of plexi-glass(colored would be best) and do an etching, painted design, or lightly sand it then add a light or some sort to make it glow.

I'm with AF. A nice window feature would be cool. Or get a nice piece of aluminum and have some artwork printed on it and secure it to the top as decoration. There are lots of cool ways to accent a case that can be used to cover things.

Thread Information