Thread: acrylic FMA case mod

acrylic FMA case mod

hey im getting ready to mod another FMA(fullmetal alchemist) themed case mod this time its an acrylic case </br> last time it was an apevia Qpack 2 </br>
    i was wondering if anyone knows of a company or place that will make custom acrylic fan grills? either cut or lasercut that doesnt cost an arm and a leg. </br>

also does anyone know how to make custom Icons replace windows/ xp default icons. i know how to make them but i dont know how do to install them so the work. </br>

if any one could please help me it would be a big help and if any one knows the anime or manga of FMA and modding ideas would be great too
    thanks

acrylic FMA case mod

Sorry no one answered your post earilier I must have missed it. I think MNPCtech will cut custom fan grills. But you can also look around locally and find sign or trophy shops who will do it. If they have a laser or a CNC. Usually you just have to have the artwork you want in the proper format and they will cut it for you. I imagine they wouldn't ask a lot either.

here's a guide for icons i found using google. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms997636.aspx

any other questions just let us know. When you get started on the case be sure and start a worklog. This way we can admire your work and also help you with any modding questions.

Welcome to the forum!

acrylic FMA case mod

Pentium 4 or AMD equivalent 2GHz processor or faster
    Memory/Ram 512MB or higher
    At least 1.5 GB Hard Drive
    Audio DirectX and Windows-compatible sound card
    Video DirectX 9.0c-compatible video card (ATI Radeon 9600 or NVDIA GeForce 4 Ti 4600 with 128 MB RAM) or higher
    4x CD-ROM or faster

acrylic FMA case mod

I'm not sure your system specs are relevant misspatty. Did you post in the wrong area?

acrylic FMA case mod

Pentium 4 or AMD equivalent 2GHz processor or faster
    Memory/Ram 512MB or higher
    At least 1.5 GB Hard Drive
    Audio DirectX and Windows-compatible sound card
    Video DirectX 9.0c-compatible video card (ATI Radeon 9600 or NVDIA GeForce 4 Ti 4600 with 128 MB RAM) or higher
    4x CD-ROM or faster
    i dont know what your trying to post here but these specs are like to a computer 10+ years ago

acrylic FMA case mod

i dont know what your trying to post here but these specs are like to a computer 10+ years ago
    10+? doubtful - 11 years ago I upgraded my AMD K6 200/32mb to a K6-2 450 with 64mb and it was pretty hi-spec at the time

Thread Information