Thread: #270 - ION mod idea by FeelTheFunk #2

#270 - ION mod idea by FeelTheFunk #2

EVERYBODY has to know the terminator!!! my idea brought me back to the most recent TV series of the terminator back with henry where they had him wired to a computer system to keep him and his endoskeleton functioning Now I believe this would go RIGHT ALONG with the ION platform because this is such an amazing advance in technology to see something so powerful come in something so small example.. the terminators. and they had incredible power and strength at HUMAN size. that goes down to the ION now. we have somethin so powerful at the size of what. a blackberry? or an iphone. just the board alone is what I'm talkin about. ALSO now that I've thought about the terminator was basically an extremely powerful computer. advanced sensors etc in their endoskeletons they did extreme calculations. I think this is the perfect idea

if I'm not mistaken terminators were nuclear powered and the ion is atom powered soo possibly a nvidia stand for it? custom made.

Arnold: My CPU is an Intel Atom powered by Nvidia 9 series geforce technology... a learning computer....

lol.

LMFAO.

Can you provide more information as to hardware layout and cooling for example.

Thread Information