Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazed by the ideas!

Amazed by the ideas!

I must stay that I am really amazed by all the ideas that all of you have been coming up with. This will certainly make picking the final 30 a pretty tough job. Don't forget that everyone can ask question about the submittal's as the more info the better.

One a side note, would this not be a cool thing to do again next year! We could make it the Modders-Inc Invitational.

Amazed by the ideas!

I think an Invitational is a great idea! Very impressed with the number and quality of ideas so far!

Primered

Amazed by the ideas!

I have never tried this before... But man.. IT IS FUN!

Amazed by the ideas!

so how about all those worthless ones that are like imposible and the ones with no image

Primered

Amazed by the ideas!

Hey now, be nice. Ones with no image are already taken care of, but dont call anyone's ideas worthless.... They just have big ideas. Well, the only one that might is if someone submits an idea to use an old beige tower as an idea LOL.

Amazed by the ideas!

so how about all those worthless ones that are like imposible and the ones with no image
    I wouldn't call them worthless. Each person has their own thoughts you know. Some are pretty far fetched ideas to try and squeeze out on a relatively short time with limited funds but you never know.

As far as entries missing images. Before the end of registration we will make a simple post asking that any submissions be corrected (missing images, and so forth). Once the registration is closed for entries, any and all entries not meeting the criteria will be disqualified.

Amazed by the ideas!

this is really fun, im racking my brain for more idea!!! :P :P

Amazed by the ideas!

this is really fun, im racking my brain for more idea!!! :P :P
    You better hurry up, I think chiky2670 is cornering the market via the dictionary.

Amazed by the ideas!

Agreed, Chiky's submissions are running circles around us...I'm still stuck trying to figure out what taxidermy would cost to put a mobo in an aardvark. 8O

Amazed by the ideas!

Some of the ideas are really good. Gotta admit some are really insane. (see above LOL ) but it's still fun to think outside the box. What modding is all about really. Good to see so many people get into it.

Don't forget to check out our regular mod gallery and worklogs as well. Help you catch the mod bug even more!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information