Thread: #146 - ION Mod idea by cabbage_brain

#146 - ION Mod idea by cabbage_brain

Combine rollermine case:

The Rollermine is an electrically charged, spherical device slightly larger than a soccer ball that reacts to movement within a sizable radius.

I would assume most people know what these are and what they do. It would be neat to have one on a stand and maybe proximity activated with light and sound effect . I haven't been through everyone's ideas so my apologies if someone has already posted the idea.

What a stroke of genius you must have had! That actually makes for an awesome looking design.

How about one that supports portal and looks like companion cube?

Awesome! I love it. I'm jealous. I wish I would have thought of that. Any kind of Half Life mod I will go for. Especially one that replicates a part. I totally forgot about rollermines....

How about one that supports portal and looks like companion cube?
    Companion cube has been done a few times. I even made one, but it was just for looks.

Amazing, but wouldn't the Rollermine generate an electromagnetic field that could screw up a hard drive adn short out the mobo? Oh wait...you didn't actually mean a functional Rollermine...disregard. *face-palm*

Great idea, nonetheless. ^_^

Thread Information