Thread: #346 - ION MOD IDEA BY CLIFFY

#346 - ION MOD IDEA BY CLIFFY

My Idea is for all those SciFi/SyFy fans out there who watched the BSG series, more clearly the Battlestar Galactica series. The case would be the battle star itself, and would have the NVIDIA ION located in the center of the ship and each of the Launch pods could have the out ports for the Ion computer. The engines could be lit up via some LED's and would look really cool, A CD drive could be put in the front of the ship and blend in amongst the hull. I know this a way out there Idea and all but it would be cool to bring this baby to a LAN party. It would be not to hard to make and does not have to be terribly big due to the size of the ION and a DVD Burner drive could be relatively small. Hope every one likes the Idea and any other thoughts from the other mod Idea people out there are welcome. please leave comments.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! lol

HAHAHAHA! Perfect response from Boddaker! :mrgreen:

Try googling Battlestar Galactica Case mod. And, you'll find Boddaker's name attached to it.

I submit to you: Boddaker is a Cylon...

DUN DUN DUUNNNN! *giggle*

yeah but his is more like a case...mine I want to look like the actual ship. Way different, not trying to steal anyone's idea here. HOLE SHIP.....NOT A CUBE WITH ENGINE PODS OFF THE BACK.

You should check out the case. -working doors, exposed and backlit cd dvd drive, sequenced landing lights... The logs can give you some great ideas.

Thread Information