Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mad_mod_man got lucky today!!!

mad_mod_man got lucky today!!!

hey how is everyone doing.Well today i got lucky lol,I am a member of a forum that people give away stuff that dont want anymore or dont need.Well some one was giving away alot of computer stuff and i mean alot,they are old but can mod them to where i can use them with new stuff.I took some pics of the stuff i got here is the link to the pics

You could always do a retro mod

i am thinking about that i got alot of good ideas.I am like a little kid in a candy store with all that computer stuff

cool.. thats alot of parts...

yes it is alot of parts.I have a old shed outside that i turned into a computer shop.i didnt have much time to do anything with yet so i just put them all in my shop well it is so much that i cant even get in there now because of all the stuff but tomorrow i am going to go thur all the stuff and make room for it all

wow and i thought that i had alot of stuff given to me! well done good luck with the modding

Thats sweet! Im sure you will have fun trying to come up with something to use all that stuff on. Nice score man.

Congrats mad_mod that was a good give away and find so with all that bits and pieces your bound to come up with something if not just remove parts to use else where.

i have trashed most of the stuff because it was not good or to old to do anything with but here is something funny.when i was going to threw the trash away to day at the dumpers i found to computers with computer monitor both monitors worked and one of the computer worked the other computer didnt but i have a good idea for the case.See i was in a baad car wreck back in oct 05 and now i am getting my money soon from my wreck and i am going to spend over $2000 in computer stuff that is going to be 4 computer.1 i am building a htpc and the case that i found to day i am going to mod it for the htpc ,2nd computer i am going to build is going out in my computer shop that i have mine that i had out there died,the 3rd computer i am building is a custom case that is going to go in my new chevy s10 pick up that i am getting and the 4th computer i am buildong is updating my fiance computer

Master Modder

Super, hope you do some posting of these projects. I'll really like to see the htpc project. Happy Modding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information