Thread: Participation of non US and Canadian Residents

Participation of non US and Canadian Residents

I have a doubt, I would like to participate with an idea or two but I am presently living in Cancun, Mexico. The thing is that my son, Juan Roberto, is presently studying in the USA (Texas) so could I enter with him as my rep in the USA or just enter as if I were him?

Would appreciate your input, Thanks

Sincerely
    Papang/Mike

P.D. I registered along with Petoscal until we saw that the contest only applies to US and Canadian residents. Petoscal managed to enter an idea which another contestant is copying now, and I withheld, but is the "residency" satisfied with my sons Student Status? ops:

OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS) AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC).

Now as far as the student side of it goes, I'm not sure. I do think they become a legal resident while attending school, but I will have to check into that.

Yeah, I have the problem with some folks in Guatemala who cannot participate in our Mexican site's modding contest because it would cost more in freight, handling, import taxes, etc. than what the prize costs! We are giving as the top prize a TT Armor, BTW.

Just a thought.

Hello....BUMP

Thread Information