Thread: #279 - ION Mod Idea by david

#279 - ION Mod Idea by david

hi i just made this on paint so its not that good. anyways here it is http://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu249/eminembeastfan24/60_01_M_box.jpg

Primered

A shoebox? Well that would definatly leave lots of room money wise.... I don't think cardboard would be a good idea.. not stable enough to hold everything up... Heh, gotta love the spelling errors though bud. Drivers? Wholes? Heh, well least you got your idea across *pats back*

A shoebox? Well that would definatly leave lots of room money wise.... I don't think cardboard would be a good idea.. not stable enough to hold everything up... Heh, gotta love the spelling errors though bud. Drivers? Wholes? Heh, well least you got your idea across *pats back*
    thats y u make it out like a normal computer. except it looks like a shoe box

one word for you, "framework." Then it's just a matter of placing it inside your box and you're set...speaking of sets, I've seen plenty of mods using old Erector sets. In fact, a lot of robotics were birth from those sets now that I think about it.

Thread Information