Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who is your favorite character in transformers

who is your favorite character in transformers

i would have to say bumblebee. even in the 1st generation. he is the only character that never got killed or torn apart. has anybody noticed that or is it just me. he seems to be the luckiest little devil i have seen.

In the Cartoon, Grimlock. Dinobots rocked man I loved those toys when I was a kid. In the Movie, Megan Fox.. WOOT!

I don't think Megan Fox counts as a character ...... then again, i'm pretty sure she doesn't count as an actress either! :mrgreen: 0-0

grimlock was cool and funny. very simple minded. there was a few episodes that i liked. one was episode 10, war of the dinobots - he didnt know what side to take so he decided to form his own and take on both sides. lol he did held his own. but my fav with grimlock was episode 89 - grimlock new brain. hes on cybertron and got into a little mischief of his own and accidentally ( i think ) tampered with a machine that made him the smartest of them all. came in handy eventually when all hope was lost for the autobots.

dang dude. You know your shows. I haven't watched those since I was a kid. Thought about buying the boxed set at bestbuy. That and GI JOE. Good stuff!

i am a fan of transformers and loved it since i was a kid, i remember afterschool making a b-line home so i can catch the episodes. go bots suck . now i am older and have a decent job, i can enjoy it again. i bought the collectors set very cheap ( http://www.yesallasian.com/product_612.html ) 15 dvd set with all 104 episodes plus the original movie. i paid somewhere 80 bucks for it since i am in canada. but will be cheaper for the states. the down point for this is that the dvd menu is in chinese but i found where the setup menu was for english. the ps2 that i use to play it defaults it to english. i have been watching it again lately that is why i put up this post. now i am thinking of getting the other generations as well to see if it compares to the 1st generation.

im the odd one out.. my fave was first.. jetfire.. because i loved robotech so much.. second was soundwave version 2.. then perceptor

and no megan fox was no more a character then same.. mike or any of the other humans in the series.

and she can act ALOT better then alot of the "sex idols" on the screen today.

soundwave was awesome. everything about him beamed knowledge. for being the go-to guy every time megatron needed a plan to build something to espionage. he was very successful in his own right for the task that was given to him. his voice was ominous which i liked. just a few words but enough to get his point. not to mention that he was the toy everyone wanted when they were a kid for the simple fact he was a one man army and had the extra goodies. robotech was a good show and something i wouldn't mind getting in the future. now about being the odd one out - have you heard of star blazers?

heard of it .. never got to see it.. bt you can get everything there is robotech in the protoculture collection for about 80$.. all 3 seasons.. sentinals.. and 7 bonus dvs.

i did look at that and it is on my wishlist. there is only one thing missing and that would be the shadow chronicles. it is only two dvds. and i am adding that one too. thanks for the heads up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information