Show the world your Xtreme Design!
ASUS has joined forces with Antec, Intel , G.Skill, Nvidia, Razer, Samsung and SILENTPCREVIEW to empower YOUR Xtreme ideas! Enter in a chance to win $1800 in system hardware, and a chance to attend CES 2010 in Las Vegas!
-How would you build your "Xtreme" System if you won the sponsored hardware.
-What is your "Xtreme Design" system's goal.
-How ASUS' "Xtreme Design" motherboard features help your system and daily life.
-Anything else that convinces us to pick your idea from the participating forums below.
This contest has 3 Stages:
1. Tell us what you would do with â€œXtreme Design Technology!â€ How can ASUSâ€™ Xtreme Design features work for you? (Psst! Do your homework here: http://promos.asus.com/US/p55/index.htm )
2. Log-in to a designated participating forum.* Post your system project goals, anticipated challenges, diagrams, and sketches. Convince us you are capable of building your Xtreme Design! (Post your submitted link in ASUS's facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=315017200108&index=1)
3. Win freaking awesome hardware including an ASUS Xtreme Design P7P55D Premium motherboard, Intel Core i7 processor, Nvidia Graphics, Samsung SSD, Razer Keyboard+mouse, Antec power supply, and G.Skill Memory! ASUS will select up to twenty (20) innovative proposals that show off Xtreme Design in a real working scenario. Winners will be announced for â€œStage Iâ€ on http://Facebook.com/ASUSOfficialPage Nov. 13th 2009.
1. Twenty (20) â€œStage Iâ€ winners will receive and build their concept on their sponsored hardware. Winners will show off their experience for 30 days. Share pictures and videos! Talk about your build! Document your process! Post screen-shots and tell us how you feel about "Xtreme Design". Convince us that your design is show-worthy!
An ASUS P7P55D Premium motherboard and the following sponsored products will be sent to winners. Feel free to design/use your own case, thermal soultion, additioanl GPU , additional storage, additional memory to enhance your Xtreme Deisgn
2. Five (5) engaging posters will be selected for special brand-spanking new hardware upgrades Dec. 14th.
1. One (1) lucky Xtreme Design champion will get a free trip with their rig to show off at the ASUS booth during CES 2010 in Las Vegas! Jan. 7th.
OUR SPONSORS and PRIZES!!
G.Skill has sponsored (20) TDS series Memory kits
The G.Skill DDR 2133 CL9 4GB TDS "Trident Series memory is especially suited for overclockers, and comes equipped with the turbulence cooling fan.
c1/8335_1250221819227_1339929353_701443_3570372_n.jpg " alt="" />
Razer has sponsored (20) Lycosa keyboards and Deathadder mice
Execute complex combat maneuvers with swift dexterity. Launch your assaults timed to perfection. Annihilate your enemies and reign supreme on the battlefield. You now have the tactical advantage on every terrain, and your enemies' fates are in your hands.
Antec has sponsored (20) Quattro 850 Watt PSU
Antec's TruePower Quattro is more compact than most competing power supplies of the same wattage, yet ideally suited for handling the most demanding system specs.
IntelÂ® has sponsored (20) Core i7 CPUs
The new IntelÂ® CoreTM i7 Processor: Ultimate smart performance. This new processor features Intel Turbo Boost Technology and Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, which together activate full processing power exactly where and when you need it.
Nvidia has sponsored (20) ASUS GTX260 GPUs
Configure your PC with the Power of 3 and build your new Xtreme Design PC with the three essential pieces to get an experience to match your style.
Nvidia GPU + Intel Core i5/i7 + ASUS P55 Motherboard = The power of 3!
Samsung has sponsored (20) 128GB SSD drives
An extremely efficient SSD for PCs applications, Samsung's SSD features world-class sequential read and write performance.
Thanks to all of our Sponsors and GOOD LUCK!! SHOW US WHAT YOU'VE GOT!!
Terms and condition
Put your idea in this Forum for the ASUS Contest