1) How many LED's (3.2V's) can you have powered by a USB hub (without capacitors or anything of that sort)? (if I remember right, USB hubs put out ~5v, but want to make sure before I start doing project plans.)
2) Could case fans be powered off of a battery? (I looked at a couple of fans, and they said 12vDC, so I assume they can be, but I know it would take a battery, not a cell. As an add-on, 9v cells could be wired in parallel/series?)
3) Power switches are wired into the ground end of a circuit, right?
4) Could PS/2 be converted to USB?
5) I'm looking into painting my keyboard, sanding it would be a good idea in-order for the paint to hold better and look better, right?
I took basic electronics in HS, but that was 2yrs ago. I understand some things, but would love to get back into electronic work. Haha, I'll probably have thousands more questions as time goes on, so, please be patient if I ask dumb questions.