Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you do to win a gaming rig?

What would you do to win a gaming rig?

Oh lets say if you had a chance to win a complete gaming rig and I am not taking about an old system, but a brand new one with most of the latest and greatest stuff. What would you be willing to do?

Now lol keep this clean. No dirty remarks.

1 - Nothing because it's more than likely just open to US residents and not those that live half a globe away...... 8-) :wink:

2 - Tazz ruined my next response

3 - Before I commit to making a fool of myself to "What I would do to win a gaming rig" all depends on specs and what's in the rig for me to offer up what I would do...

4 - Just being a member of Modders Inc in my opinion qualifies me for a chance. :P

5 - Resort to murder of anyone you dislike. :twisted:

6 - Hand a little $$$$$$$ your way to ensure my name is picked as the winner. :x

7 - Beat the living bejeezus out of the winner if it's not me and steal the rig then place the video up of this act for all to see here at Modders INC for viewing pleasure. Then you could run another comp to see who guesses the right amount of times he/she pleads and begs me too stop........ :twisted:

I guess now I'm too sick and twisted to enter now.....

Amazingly, this is a very tough question. Overcome by the fact that I'd do so much for a ultimate/gaming machine you have to keep it realistic. Let's see... I would...

1. Enter into any competition and stick with it.
    2. I would look at the generosity of mankind in a whole different way.
    3. I give the giver a clondike bar *or however you spell it!.*
    4. A whole bunch of other things!

What I'd do if I won it:

Use it for hte 6th computer for my LAN that I need very very much because atm it'll be 3v2 . Allow others to use it as well.

Anything short of killing someone....Like Fear Factor...no food though,Stunts only! :twisted:

murder the other contestants....cleanly.

Also, BF2 match or something else that im horrendously good at.

Also, BF2 match or something else that im horrendously good at.
    I second This!

depends on whether it was avalible to other countrys, but almost anything!!

lol tazz u suck anyway to win an ultimate gaming rig i would have all my hair shaved off (dirty minds yes all) i would walk downtown with a huge t-shirt on plastered in homo sexual pride stickers. i would kiss paris hilton ( and probably be diagnosed with something fatal the day before i get my new rig ) i would bite the head off a bat (sry ozzman) i would wear lingerie (spellcheck) in wal-mart singing songs that only you should sing in the privacy of your room. i would give myself a shot ( i flippin hate needles with a passion) i would pierce my nose. i would sell my soul for a hot wing. i would sumo wrestle with real sumo wrestlers. i wouldnt murder someone cause i cant play halo in prison. i would punch my brother in the nards......and haul ass. hrmm and alot more.

Free oil changes for a year(i work at an oil change place) hell i'll even throw in a year of changing transmission fluid

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information