Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i am back sorry for not posting for awhile

i am back sorry for not posting for awhile

hey guys sorry i havent been posting.But i have been dealing with the drs. and the lawer from me beein in a bad car wreck back in oct 05.Well i got some good news.I am getting my check finally tommorrow thur june 14 06.Well i am getting to be spending alittle over $3,000 in computer parts so that means i am going to be doing alot of work logs.I am building 4 computers,1 is for a htpc that i am going to buy a 32" lcd tv,upgrade my finace computer,build my dad a computer,also i am going to build a new computer for my work shop because the one i had the mobo fired on it,plus i am buying a lap-top.I am also buying a chevy s10 exta cab pick-up that i am going to make it into a show truck.I am also going to buy a honda 300ex or a 400ex 4wheeler,and also fix my dirt bike that i have.So i have alot of work to do and that will keep my busy for awhile.I hope that yall will like all the computer that i will be building.

mad_mod_man

"and then I am going to buy the admins at my favorite Modding site laptops"....LOL

Dang the computers sound great and the $$ sounds even better, but I hope you don't have to live with a lifetime of pain because of the accident.

yes i do have to live with pain the rest of my life,because of the wreck i now have to missed up disk in my back.I am to young for back problams i am almost 21.The wreck was not my fault by the way

mad_mod_man

that sucks but also rocks

hope you have fun

thanks senior

Master Modder

Sorry to hear about the bad disc, I've been living with my bad back from a work accident since 85' and there are days that make you cry because of the pain and all the meds just don't touch it and bad weather is a real pain in the back side, so just remember to take it easy on those days and take your meds on time it's hard to get the pain under control when you forget to take the meds correctly. So find yourself a comfortable chair for the puter and have fun. Happy Modding. :idea:

thanks em3bilko.I know how you feel.I have very bad todays to that the pain makes me cry because it hurts so bad and the med not working because i am hurting so bad.

thanks guys well i just got home from dealing with the lawers all day and then i went shopping.I have invest some of the money in some cds.i got one new toy today for the computer i just got a 32" lcd tv that i am going to hook up to the htpc that i am going to build,the lcd tv has dvi on it and the 512mb video card that i am going to order has dvi on it.i have to wait 7 business days before i can use the very big check.I'll post some pics of the tv.as soon as i get it all hooked up.I also bought my dad a brand new $6,000 scooter that he wanted,which i dont mind because he spent over $5000 in meds for me,over $4000 for for his and my cell phone,and over $3000 in cigs,gas for my car and anything else that i need,since my wreck because i cant work because of my wreck

mad_mod_man

here are some pics of my new toy.I got to get a new entertainment center that will fit the 32" lcd tv or i am going to build a custom entertainmet center for it.the tv is hooked up to my computer.I couldnt log on because i dont have my keyboard i lefted it one of my friends house.It so far looks like it has a very good pic for the computer.

DROOL*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information