Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Father's Day

Father's Day

So how many Fathers we got out there? I got to kids, well I should say grown childern they are 20 and 22.

Father's Day

Two here.. one just went threw grad a few weeks ago...

Father's Day

I have a 7 year old boy, and a 3 year old tyrant of a little girl... but GAWD is she cute!

She, my dear friends, is the epitome of the "cute is a passive defensie evolutionary mechanism to insure survival"...

I get spitting mad, and then through their natural instincts, they kick in their "cute factor", and that keeps her around, and diffuses my "need to wring her neck" and replaces it with a "Awww.... come here and give me a hug!"

edit - got me a Fathers Day present early, but cant tell wtf it is for the life of me. Wife did an excellent job with the wrapping/bows... kinda like the wrapping on the outside of a concept car to disguise the details...

Anyone have a clue?

http://home.comcast.net/~tech-modz/mystery.jpg

8O :roll:

Father's Day

Ok... this I more like it just a Fathers Day posting thread... ** edited and moved to general area as you were correct- AF **
    Me, I picked-up two boys at the same time 8-1/2 years ago, and now their going on thirteen, if you know what I mean! Them and mom are off to the Pirates pool party tonight, the one thing I’ve missed-out-on the whole season. :wink: It’s TechTour ’06 tonight! 8-)
    Tomorrow, do a bunch of stuff to the car readying it for a road trip Idaho (who’s-a-ho :lol next week… That guy in Boise had his wifes' head in the car OMG! And, they think California are strange… but that was truly mess’d up. I’ll pray for the guy whose wife and daughter died in the car the idiot crash into. Geeze… where’s this going… :roll:

Father Day will hopefully involve a lot of sitting, relaxing…. :mrgreen:

Father's Day

Tech....Dang good wrapping..hmm hard to say what it is...maybe a bowling ball?

Father's Day

tech it apears to be a flux capacitor damn good present in my book

Father's Day

I have a 3 year old little girl who thinks daddy can fix anything at his workshop

tech-daddy haven't you realised yet? Obviously it's a hight tech iron! maybe a philips or something else from europe

Father's Day

"Electronic Rocket fuel Booster!!!"~Adam Savage
    maybe its a 53" TV.......

Father's Day

One 13 year old rug rat here.

Father's Day

Who Knows if I'm a father I could have rug rats/ankle biters all over the place and not have a clue lol :P :wink:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information