Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my pc's (one is unnamed and second pc is Project Greeny)

my pc's (one is unnamed and second pc is Project Greeny)

its not much of a mod but let me know what you guys think

my main pc

that PC's specs are in my sig

this is my second pc, ive made the mesh on the side custom, painted it an ultra gloss black inside and outside. photos are kinda old but the front bezel has been finished and the interior HAS been painted lol

let me know what you guys think

looking good i like them keep up the good work

mad_mod_man

wow, that thermaltake HS/F on your main PC looks like it should be ripping the motherboard in two! it massive! one comment though, remove the instruction sticker on the drive cage, and itl look better other than that, good work! project greeny looks sweet too! i especially like the mesh on the side panel! i dont think ive ever seen that before! is it open to allow air in, or is there plexi or something behind it?

Master Modder

I do like that GREEN glow!! Both computers are nice, but I can see that Greeny is going to be special. I too like the screen on the side panel. How's the dust buildup with that being open as such? I'm constantly cleaning out my puters due to both cat and dog hair, not to mention the human pets around here. Keep up the good work. Will keep track of this mod, that's a for sure thing on my list. :idea:

Pistol_Friendly really nice system and I agree that green glow is very pleasing to the eye. Great work.....

BUMP

hehe thanks for all the great comments, ive just tidied up my main rig recently and its looking heaps better. ill get pics up when i can get the digital camera off my mum

Project Greeny has been painted on the inside and is looking a whole heap better too, waiting on green LED fans for the back of the case now aswell. ill upload pics when i get them too

Cool Looks like a nice setup...

hehe thanks

sorry about double post but, ill have digital cam tomorrow so ill be able to get some good pics of how its looking at the moment

I LOVE your main pc, you have the same case that I do right now 8-). I am planning on modding this bad boy up as soon as I get cash, I also like your other pc, gj mang!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information