Ok i started this mod a few months back. I had some problems with the paint on the panels and have been waiting for warmer weather to spray them again. This is an old no-name steel case. The front panel was plastic but was smashed into several pieces one day when it happened to come in contact with the ground.
Rather than attempting to fix the front panel i decided to do away with it and take the mod from there.
So far my mods have been themed around a color and for this one i chose green. i came up with some ideas for the front panel, and this case is about 65% finished, less some wiring and the above mentioned panels.
As i consolidate my pics and progress on my build this work-log will be updated.