Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my steam account has been stolen help!!!

Master Modder

my steam account has been stolen help!!!

ok if anyone is on my friend list please note it is not me! somebody has stolen my account,

if you see me online could you please post here! my account name is

razer121

there is a chance whoever stole my account has changed it mind, but im really hoping that if you do have me as a friend you could check my account and see what email address is on it! thank you!! also what username it is now!

ive contacted steam but who know how long this is going to take to get sorted any advice is welcome!

Clear Coat

did you try these?

I just checked, and the profile doesn't show your email address...

Apparently "you" haven't been online in 30 hours.

I see the same thing! HOW does this type of thing happen? 0-0

Master Modder

ye, ive managed to get onto a second steam account and ive noticed ive not been online, i think whoever it is has done it to just use the games in ofline mode maybe? either way last i was signed on was on the 11th and its now the 12 (in the UK im not sure what they date is in the US tis like a day in front isnt it?) so yes i think ive tryed everything i could, ive sent in a support ticket with a CD key,

also i got 2 emails saying my account had changed the password and email address, im 110% its been stolen...really ticked of

also i got 2 emails saying my account had changed the password and email address, im 110% its been stolen...really ticked of
    In the emails that tell you that the password/email address has been changed, is there a link you can click if you have a problem about it?

This is why I buy the DVD from a shop!!
    Brian

LOL yesterday "you" tried to get me to sign up for free games from steam community.

Knowing that it sounded to good to be true.... I declined the offer, at which time the person seemed to be a little irritated. He then posted this link http://www.steamcommunity-nvidiagamesfree.tk/ four times and never said another word. Clicking the link took you to a steam like page that looked very legit but had a login box to the right. (with steam you shouldnt have to login via a site). I see now, the page is down and has been reported. My first impression was it was someone trying to trick someone to sign up so they could steal the user and password when they logged in.

Master Modder

damit tazz your the man! i remember that site...damn why did i ever be so stupid to belive it... well now ive just got to trace the idiot who stole my account tahsnk for the info so far guys....

Have seen many of these gimmicks in the past. The asshat was pretty persistent about me getting the free games ....

Ohh BTW Razer... Click this LINK and log in with your bank acount number and password for me. Just kidding buddy...

Clear Coat

Yeah! Tazz your link is broken! Where's my free credit check and free moneys and stuff?! I WANT IN.

there's been a spree of those going around -- anything that starts with "steamcommunity" and isn't immediately followed by a ".com" is a scam.

Master Modder

ok ok go on i know you want to rub it in lol i feel so stupid to be got by such a stupid and easy to see scam...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information