Thread: come say hello if you are near

Primered

come say hello if you are near

Working events for Nvidia. I will be running the 3d gaming demo at these stops (NY, Boston, DC confirmed, maybe Atlanta and Miami)
    http://www.panasonic.com/promos/touch-the-future-tour/?cm_sp=Homepage%20Medium%20-_-PNA-_-Touch%20of%20the%20Future%20Mar%203%20AM

April 6th - 8th... Dallas, texas... !!! Let me know!

I guess I won't be seeing you. Chicago and Minneapolis are the closest ones to me and both of them are still 6 hours away. I am going to be in Chicago the weekend before the event is scheduled to be there

On the other hand... you are going to be in Chicago on St. Patrick's day... That tends to get a little wild... Make sure you go down by the river.... That's where all the excitement is because they dye the river green for the day...

Primered

Wrapped up NY stop now on train to Boston. Fun event to work. NY was wild on St Patties Day . . .
    After Boston I fly home with 5 days off then I fly to San Franscisco to work that stop two days, take red eye flight to DC, work that stop for three days, fly home with 10 days off then fly to Miami to work that stop. After that I return home and get some builds done!

Also getting ideas together for QuakeCon including modding stuff with Modders Inc if they are up for it. You guys have an advocate with Nvidia in me . . . .

Well Darth we are always up for!! Was getting ready to start the process to see if we are going to be able to work with NV again at QuakeCon 2010. I have already been contacting CPU mag :-)

So are you now an employee of NV or are you doing this pro bono?

Will be at the one in AZ? I will need to jump out of work to go there.

Thread Information