Thread: Fathers Day ~~~

Fathers Day ~~~

{title editd by DB, and thanks for letting me hijack your thread Tech-Daddy}

16" depth pro scroll saw from Craftsman!! Has a vaccuum bag on the exhaust port, and the blade mechanism tilts instead of the work surface!!! Fully adjustable speed and a work light... WOOT!!!

And I went out and bought me a little portable bench! This thing folds up into a flat frame, and the top surface attaches to the middle. Can support up to 750 lbs.
    ...schwing!

Also gave my self the gift of *pain* with my sprained ankle, that I "gleefully" accepted the morning of Fathers Day!
    :P :P :P

What did you guys get?

Fathers Day ~~~

My fathers day kicked butt!
    I had my first awake visit with a friend that just 2 weeks ago doc's said ... would not survive her accident, would not wake from the coma , would not be "her" if she did ..
    Her first words to me since waking from her coma ... "so when are we diving the Yukon" ... wow
    You would never know from her attitude that she had an embolism in her head, that she can not control her arms, or legs yet .. she just may the strongest woman on the planet right now and I would not be surprised if she has a full recovery ~ example ~ I walked in to find her straining, trying to lean forward.. what are you doing? "I'm trying to get out of bed" !!! see what I mean? she has no trouble turning her frustration into action ...You go kick some serious butt, girl!
    I spent the better part of three hours talking with her, and making her laugh .. oh what a beautiful sound that is

I think I just had the best weekend I've ever had

DB

Note: she is out of hospital, in Physical Therapy already!!!

Master Modder

Fathers Day ~~~

That is just awesome, I believe in miracle's and I just read about one. Fantastic, keep up with the support, she'll need as much as she can get.

Fathers Day ~~~

I had to work fathers day....

WOW what an inspiration story there DB. The human will is an amazing thing!

Fathers Day ~~~

I didn't get anything on Father's Day (wife forgot and kids are too young) but DB's story sooo made up for it!

Fathers Day ~~~

Amazing, just amazing

Fathers Day ~~~

Very happy to hear that DB.

Master Modder

Fathers Day ~~~

Amazing, awesome, words can not describe what we have heard and saw. She has the will, now we can give her the time and encouragement to continue her progress. Thank you for sharing this story of a miracle with us.

Thread Information