Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long time no post

Master Modder

Long time no post

Howdy folks, it's been awhile since I was last on. I got a email from razor, just checking to see if I was still alive. So far so good at least. Been under the weather when it comes to my health but I'm doing better this year than last. Not up to modding yet but I'm able to toss a horse shoe for about a game and then it's the bleachers for me. Once I lost my insurance that meant no Dr. and all my pain meds went with it. So it put me down and it's been a battle back onto my own feet and be able to pour my own glass of milk. I really took for granted the small things that we all do everyday, such as making our own meals or tie our shoes. I can stand longer than I can sit but I'll try and be more regular about signing in. Happy Modding to all of you.

Long time no post

Hey buddy, good to see you.

Long time no post

Happy modding to you em3bilko! Great to see you! Sorry to hear about your insurance and doctor woes... they seem to have all of us by the short hairs...

Take care sir, and thank you again for dropping by and checking in.

Long time no post

Damn good to hear from you!! I knew the last we heard from you things were not well and it sounds like it has not changed much and I VERY sorry to hear about that. We sure did miss ya around here as you became like a family member here.

Welcome back and stay in touch!

Long time no post

So glad to her from you Em3bilco!
    .. I hope you can get on here more often and good luck with your continuing recovery .. the support of many friends can not be discounted when things are not so good

Don

Long time no post

Hi em3 . I also remember you saying the health wasn't so good last time. Very sorry to hear things haven't gotten a whole lot better as of late but I will hope for the best for you.
    Stop by even if only to read what's going on and post if you can. There's more people on here now and I'm sure a little added wisdom would be greatly appreciated.
    Best wishes and all my hopes for a good and healthy recovery for you.

Master Modder

Long time no post

So glad to her from you Em3bilco!
    .. I hope you can get on here more often and good luck with your continuing recovery .. the support of many friends can not be discounted when things are not so good

Don
    The best medicine in the world is laughter with family and friends. Thanks for all of the prayers, they work!! Got out awhile this morning with the son-in-law. We did the recyclables and trash for his and our homes. With his help I get things done around here that I usually have to wait for Nancy to help me with, which I hate doing because it wears her out also. Her sister retired last week and now Nancy is talking about when the time comes for her which is just a couple of years to go. She'll go banana's when she retires due to her desire to do something. It took me a decade getting use to not working. Happy Modding to all.

Long time no post

Hello good friend. Yes it is nice to see you once again. Sucks to hear that you lost your insurance and all that comes with it. Hopefully things will continue to get better as time passes. Keep plugging away.

Long time no post

Maybe you can convince Nancy into a new hobby...modding .

It could be worth a shot .

Master Modder

Long time no post

Have tried that and it didn't go over very well, but I'm working on my son-in-law to team up with me. The problem there is that he's working at the same company that I did, 3rd largest printing company in the US, doing 12hr shifts for 2 wks and then switches from days to nights. So getting together with him is like pulling teeth sometimes. Spring is sticking it's head around the corner here, so we'll see what the good weather will bring. Happy Modding to ya.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information