Thread: OMG Forget surround sound, go surround IMPACT!

Primered

OMG Forget surround sound, go surround IMPACT!

Heee, thought this would be cool for those of you who loooove their game's level of realism... I found this *HOLY SHIT/DRAW DROPPIGN INDUCING* gaming gizmo, in the form of a vest you wear.. That, when paired with its software and large list of compatable games, simulated zone specific ballistic impacts.

The TN Games Third Space Vest seems pretty damn awesome! Sure its got a bit of a heafty price, but then again, most of us here have likely spent as much on the fancy gaming keyboard or mouse, or in my case, surround sound gaming headphones...Looking at it, and the games it currently supports, and its price at xoxide.com, I would definatly get it as soon as I can. The only downside I see right now, they released this baby back in 07, and they talked of having plans to make a whole "suit" armlets, leggings, apparently they had a helmet for the demo they have a video of, poor quality but I suggest checking it out.

Who here would get this, or already have? I only wish it supported L4D1&2 and Team Fortress 2... play the living hell out of those games myself.

Primered

Hehe... just think of all the times you have played those dark creepy FPS games.. where someone sneaks up on you and surprises you...even then you would jump and scream your favorite expletives...just imagine along with that surprising element, your slammed on your chest with the impacts from this vest.. LOL

Ya'll I'd buy that and a box of depends. LOL. :lol:

Ya'll I'd buy that and a box of depends. LOL. :lol:
    Hahaha, and some ice packs for the bruises after a night of getting a 1/8 KD.

lol, if that was really real I'd make it a point to shoot everyone in the nuts in BC2! LOL.

Primered

If what was really real? Soon as I get myself into a high paying job I am sooo getting one of these. I dont think you can get hurt from it though... Only says its like someone rapidly poking you lightly or firmly lol.

I remember a blurb about these on IGN and G4 2-3 years ago but never saw anything afterwards. Thanks for posting this follow up. I'd love one of these in the middle of a mob in L4D1/2 lol. We'd have to add clawing though as well as the thumping sensation.
    Actually for that price, it isn't bad either!

Thread Information