Thread: Crapadooo

Crapadooo

With Quakecon being announced, it brings finality to my dream of being there (with machine) and partying with all of our community....

3rd through the 6th... I am in the UK on the 3rd, traveling back on the 4th. I will have been gone from my kids for almost 10 days, and jilting them upon my return to immediately leave and got to Quakecon is not high on my list of things to do. Add into that... I will be exhausted and jet lagged.

I will try to make it out there on Saturday afternoon, and likely have my son in tow to admire everyone's computers.

So, to all that are going to QC this year, you all have a great time and I hope that I get to see you, if even for a little bit!!!

-=TD

Crapadooo

I am trying to make the plans myself...I think this last minute BS from them sucks. It makes it very hard for anyone, that works and has a life, to plan something in this amount of time. I wonder if they are trying to scale down the unwanted people or trying to make it more of a Texas (local) thing?

Crapadooo

They have scaled it down from last year. This year they have only 1800 reserved spots available. I think that was possibly part of the reason they delayed it. I am not sure I am going to go myself. Still deciding.

Crapadooo

When is QC btw (even though i cant go )

Crapadooo

[web]http://www.quakecon.org/[/web]

Crapadooo

thanks now i know i definately cant go because i start school august 7th At least im going to Armageddon.

Crapadooo

Aug 3rd - 6th

Thread Information