Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: in need of a new game

in need of a new game

Hi folks

It is almost payday and nearly finshed with Fear 2-Project Origin, Such an awesome game and i can't wait until Fear 3 comes in November 2010, Anyway payday is this friday and looking for another game. I am not familer with all the latest games so thats why i need your help. I really love FPS. Games i currently have are:

Fear 2
    Crysis
    COD4 MW

I am also going to get COD4 MW2 but would like to get another game as well.

Prefably in the Horro scene and FPS

Master Modder

in need of a new game

have you thought about left 4 dead? its consumed nearly 200 hours of my life so far......veru addictive game and made pme put almost all my other games on hold! if you like a good story, chances are you will like The Chronicles of Riddick game, i found teh story made it a pretty good game,

in need of a new game

Borderlands and it's add-ons? :mrgreen:

in need of a new game

L4D is good but it's really, really, REALLY repetitive. It's a good game to play, if you got a group of friends that play it a lot. Borderlands is fun and (if you're into RPG's a bit) could check out Mass Effect 2 (heard good stuff).

Master Modder

in need of a new game

ye, theres a group of us that play it, and you know you can add campains to left for dead right? theres 1 called "space jockeys" wow thats hard lol

in need of a new game

Yeah, I know you can...but it's basically the same thing. Zombies come at you, you spend a round or two (unless you play with someone experienced) finding the best place to hide, then you stay there and basically fend them off until too many Tanks come, someone mis-throws a molotov/pipe bomb, an idiot shoots a propane tank/gas tank/another explosive device, or you run outta health kits. I realize all games are fairly repetitive but at least there's more of a clear cut goal than 'survive till the end' (for survival games). Versus and Campaign are the only ones worth it but they lose it quickly (for me, at least).

Master Modder

in need of a new game

i dont know, theres a sense of achivement when you last for 20 mins lol

in need of a new game

Hahaha, I could see that happening...I guess it just depends on how you last the 20 minutes. Good game, though, definitely playable if you know a lot of people who play it (so you can play with them instead of just random people).

in need of a new game

You should also check out Battlefield Bad Company 2 (it's cheap now!)

in need of a new game

thanks guys, Ill check out LFD, i dont have the net at home only at work. The only time i play lan games is when i go to lan events once a month. Which i normally play CS source and warcraft 3 as well as cod4. So the best for me which would to get single player games. I'll check out LFD though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information