Thread: Case screws available (6x32, M3 and more)

Case screws available (6x32, M3 and more)

Not sure if anyone here has run into this but I was in dyer need of some specific case screws for my Antec 1200 build. Going to some of the local hardware stores, they don't carry the standard 6x32 or the M3 type screws in stock so I connected with a guy on EBay who sells these size screws and more. He also had the very specific Antec 1200 and 900 HDD screws with the unthreaded sleeve.
    If you're having trouble finding any of these screws (not just the Antec series) you might want to hit him up as I believe he has quite a stockpile available.
    His e-mail address is: neonsteel@bellsouth.net
    The guys name is Larry and he was extremely helpful and friendly so I have no problem recommending him here.

Thanks for the tip!

Name of the ebay site or a link ?

Thanks, I'll add it to the hardware section

Sorry D-B he just gave me his e-mail address and said to contact him and he could direct you to his link on EBay.

Yea, ebays pretty much where I get my screws now. Our hardware store has very limited options for those sizes, and they were pretty costly considering. I just went on a shopping spree before my last mod and got little packets of 50 or so of different sizes/colors/finishes. There good to have on hand rather than running to the store all the time and spending the same amount for maybe 30 pieces.

Unfortunately the guy I used doesn't seem to have anything available now.

That's sort of what I ran into locally too Stealth. One of the mom & pop hardware stores use to carry them but they're all struggling against the big chains like Home Depot and Lowes so they're having to re-think their inventory. I wish we could go back to the days of customer service .

Lowes so they're having to re-think their inventory.
    We offer best quality http://www.test-king.com test papers and dumps materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed questions pittstate to help you in passing the real exam of www.mica.edu

Thread Information