Thread: Skins for your computer? You bet!

Primered

Skins for your computer? You bet!

I beleive I have asked for information on this in the past, but with no real luck. Lucky me, and any of you who like this, but now there is a site you can goto to buy skins for your computer case.

What I mean by this, is if you look at the large, expensive full towers with spray paint pictures or murals on their side panels, usually your paying more then twice the cost of the case itself.

Skinit.com has been doing high quality skins for your portable devices, even some popular laptops. Until now they have been severely limited in size, and didnt allow you to ask for custom sized prints. Well now, they have recently added the ability to order football tailgate kits, and even larger, wall posters/skins! , the wall kits can go up to several feet in size.

If you use the wall option, $29.99 can get you a 24in x 24in print, which is enough for most large cases. Create and upload your own image, making sure to pre-measure the image to the exact dimensions of your case's side or front panels, and wala, cut it and place it, beautifully done case skin job. (sounds dirty dont it?) Cool thing is, your not paying some artist several hundred dollars to do it to the case, and, if you ever feel like changing the look for any reason, maybe a themed game CON or lan party, the skins are easily removed! Not to sure if these big ones are, but they might even be re-usable!

I personally will be adding this "mod" to the list of light, low cost mods I will be placing on my computer, but seriously, $30 for a mod that makes a drastic change in your case? Sounds like a awesome idea to me! (Specially if you got a case with lots of surface area that makes you go "meh" )

thanks Shodan, I added it to the Graphics section

Primered

We had a graphics section.. ^__^

hey have been severely limited in size, and didnt allow you to ask for custom sized prints. Well now, they have recently added the ability to order football tailgate kits, and even larger, wall posters/skins! , the wall kits can go up to several fe

Thread Information