Thread: Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution DLC 9-28!

Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution DLC 9-28!

Here's a 7 minute video with Randy Pitchford, president of Gearbox Software, stops by to demo the new DLC coming to Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/borderlandsclaptrapsnewrobotrevolution/video/6275515?tag=topslot;title;5

Not only do you get to see some great video, but other Borderlands new as well, like:

The new DLC, "Claptrap's New Robot Revolution" will be released for all platforms on 9-28!

A "GOTY" edition will be released around 10-12, with ALL the DLC included, even the new claptrap one, for the price of the original game! Even come with extras!

NECA is making a claptrap toy that talks and looks great! Check it out here:

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/07/26/hey-check-out-this-claptrap-toy-everybody-its-dancing-it/

I'm waiting for the GOTY version before getting into the game. Seemed really cool but I knew there was going to be an all-in-one version at some point so I've been waiting to play it.

Primered

BL is like diablo 2 meets sci fi shooter. Everything that made diablo fun and addicting, the massive hoards of monsters, the fully random and seemingly limitless combinations of weapon/monster stats...all while being great with friends...ooh yea

Played that game into the ground.

PS.. anyone else think of "claptrap" sounding like some sort of STD? I mean like.. the moment the word is said or thought of, the next thing to pop into your head is STD ?
    LOL

Oh.. and just like diablo 1 and 2, the game is ruined when dumbass kids find a way to spoil the fun with cheats and weapon creators.. suddenly there are super weapons popping up in every game you play.. and one always finds its way into your inventory... bah

PS.. anyone else think of "claptrap" sounding like some sort of STD? I mean like.. the moment the word is said or thought of, the next thing to pop into your head is STD ?
    LOL
    :wink: :mrgreen:

Thread Information