Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my work computer

my work computer

I don't know if this counts as a mod or not but I figure I would share it. if I posted this in the wrong place please move it for me. I got bored at work and decided to wrap my computer. I own a full service graphics studio. I had some free time so I came up with a design and wraped it.

my work computer

Man that is some awesome work! That is actually quite unique if you ask me.
    Its TWO thumbs up :!: :!:

my work computer

well that bad thing is I mailed that case off to get the computer built. well UPS droped it out of the box put it back in upside down. I still waiting on a replacment. It's only been 3 months thanks to UPS. I will share the damage pictures I have. everthing in the box was a total loss.

my work computer

ARRGGGG! Don't EVEN talked to me about UPS.... they lost a modded case I did for Cooler Master a few years back, Now I have my own acct with Fedex.

The wraps look great!

my work computer

Trust me I know. I got a Idea for a pretty sweet case I have a R/C gas boat I was thinking about doign something with for the kids.I'm in the middle of redoign all the kids rooms in themes.

my work computer

WEll I have to give it to fed-x for a job well done. As you can tell the builder did not play around this time with the shipping of it he built a crate.All i have to do now is wrap the case sides agin and hook it up to the 32" lcd and I can get back to work. cratephotobucket

my work computer

That is the only way to be safe with but doing it that way must of cost a heck of a lot.

my work computer

umm it I believe it was $80 for 3 day sellect threw fedx and the orginal shipping from Ups with out the crate was $125. the fedx guy was so nice he even carried it in the house.

my work computer

Nice Wrap Job! Looks awesome

my work computer

THanks The system came in undamaged so I though nothing to big, but still a PIA.2 sticks of ram is not working, and I'm trying to figure our why one of the hard drives is not showing up all the connections are made.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information