Thread: Dell of Doom

Dell of Doom

Hey guys, I'm upgrading my computer and the last of my dell will be gone once and for all. But senior gave me an idea for a mod which i plan on doing once i get all my tools again, hopefully that will be in august. Anyways i plan on doing the "Dell of Doom" mod. So if you have any ideas for this that would be great. *cheers*

Dell of Doom

Well you can start by actully putting some quality parts in the case, something the cases dont come with stock

Dell of Doom

Got a pic or a link to one? If it's got the big stamped DELL on the side then paint the letters and have them drippin blood over the "of Doom".

Dell of Doom

i heard we are gonna have a motherboard burning ceremony when you come down! cant wait for that!

Dell of Doom

Well i want to start with your everday run of the mill dell case. My old one well... it met my dremel so it was no longer stock. So gonna use a stock case. kinda like this one

Dell of Doom

Well have some sweet doom-ish creatures on the side, maybe put a window in there and etch it in. Have lots of red and lots of mesh, maybe try and put a rust and bloody effect on it all.

Dell of Doom

hmmm i like the idea... maybe i'll have a small electrical arc going up between some mesh... like you see in sci fi movies and stuff ty for the idea

Dell of Doom

hmm. look into those electrostatic generator balls that they sell, that might be good. That would look good with lots of bloody/rusted mesh though. maybe the front drive bays could be dismembered body parts? Who knows.

Dell of Doom

Google 'jacobs ladder', I don't know how easy it would be to do without frying computer hardware but it would look cool.

Dell of Doom

from my knowladge you would have to do that with a monitor has a guide on making a jacobs ladder out of an old monitor

Thread Information