Thread: Why hello

Why hello

Gotta say, the lack of posts here made me wary, but here goes anyway

I'm an aspiring 3D animator, VFX artist, and custom computer assembler/modder from Ontario. I'm still in school, so I haven't gotten to do any of these things for real yet, but I do lots of 3D and VFX work in my spare time (just started with the actual computers a while ago after building my own custom computer, and decided just a few hours ago to mod it). I play World of Warcraft, Starcraft II, Warhammer Online... all the games that make you uncool, pretty much xD

I look forward to being a part of this site, especially to the day when I can start contributing - at the moment, my skill level is so rudimentary that I'll be a leech at best :P

Why hello

Welcome and you are the first one to use this new section. I just created it about a week ago and I think most of the new people must have missed this.

It is great to see that modding has struck something inside you and enjoy the new found hobby and friends!

Why hello

"all the games that make you uncool, pretty much xD", to the best of my knowledge there exists no such animal ! Gamer & Modder? I think you've already elevated your "cool" status by coming here and you didn't even realize it .
    Welcome aboard PS!

Thread Information