Thread: Mod Fever

Mod Fever

Well i dont know about anyone else but i'm having a case of mod fever. Now that i'm back to the forums and seeing the kick arse mods around here i'm really eager to mod again. But sadly my tools are still in NH although i might be able to get them sometime in august which would be awesome because would give me some time to work on a project before school starts again. Ah well... in the mean time i can get myself some other tools i still need. Still gotta get a nibbler, center punches, some files, and well something else.

All i need are my tools, 200$, a pizza, and a desk and i'll be happy for a month

Mod Fever

I got a FEVER and the only perscpriton is MORE MODS!

lol...me too I finally put my daughters PC into a clear case I had. Added some UV lights, some cheap sleeving and a chrome power supply. I wanted to do more, but keeping her offline and not IM'ing I was getting the evil eye....lol

Mod Fever

My problem is i cant think of any good mods for my main computer that dont involve purchasing more lighting etc. and i dont want to mod a dead computer because its just not as fun

Mod Fever

My problem is i cant think of any good mods for my main computer that dont involve purchasing more lighting etc. and i dont want to mod a dead computer because its just not as fun
    You'd can get things to mod with for free... like mesh dont ever undestimate mesh! Few cuts with a dremel here, few there, add a lil mesh, and a new paint job. And Viola you got yourself a modded PC . If your really stumped post us come pics and we'll make suggestions.

Mod Fever

Well here is the pics of my computer as is:

Mod Fever

first simple thing to do would be some wire management . Then maybe give the inside a paint job . Maybe some uv reactive molex connectors and a uv cathode if that isn't already one. Maybe extend the top window. Some window decals. And MESH! mesh is your friend ^_^

Mod Fever

The bubble Cathode inside is sort of UV WM is a pain im still working on it. sadly i dont have any of the acrylic used on this case(its uv reactive) But i do have some nice mesh in the garage so i can try that

Mod Fever

The front would look really nice all meshed

Mod Fever

Well i went to go fix someones sound on their computer, after a bit of messin around with drivers and such. looked at the card went to unscrew it and it fell out. Was never plugged in :lol:, after i fixed it for her she gave me a decent mid tower case. Its very flat and not many curves. Perfect to mod :twisted: can't wait to dig in.

Thread Information