Thread: Zen Computer

Zen Computer

This is my Waterfall cooled Zenputer, its a msi p35 plantinum MB, 4 gigs corsair xms, Core 2 duo OC's to 3.2, Nvidia 9800 GT 1Gig ddr3 GC, Asus, duallayer burner, 80 barracuda HD, Thermaltake 850I watercooling & thermaltake digital temp readout.. It is a mineralfall cooled computer... The pump in the main box pumps the oil up the back to a radiator where it cools it before heading down the waterfall once it reaches the bottom, it pours into the Thermaltake cpu watercooling block with a custom made oil catch on it, then it cools the CPU, the hot oil dumps back into the tank through a channel that takes the hot oil away from the motherboard, the accsess oil is diverted with the bambo, over to the north , south heatsink where it pours onto it and down on the ram cooling it.. I get about 30 - 50C temps 50 is under load playing games and kicking its butt, drops right back down when done playing...... I wood burnd all the designs, the japanese writing is, Love, Peace, Gaming, I also added a real bonzai tree which i have to water and cut, and a working sand garden for when fraging isint going ur way... please feel free to ask questions,, this is a new build and i know its gonna freak people out... im getting the pics together in the next few days..

Here is a cool video of it in action

Zen Computer

If you want to do wholesale cheap designer handbags business, our company is your best choice with the lowest factory wholesale price
    and free shipping service,welcome to do wholesale cheap purses business! Buy the cheap handbags sale with best quality from our shop
    now.When favored by a high-profile celebrity, a bag is suddenly more appealing. No need to go for fake
    burberry scarf sale now as we are selling this genuine
    burberry scarves on sale at a fraction of the retail price.In which case, the bag has a serious chance at being sold
    quickly and could easily get competitive bids if put up for auction.Therefore, it not only can provide you the protection from the chilly wind, but is also an elegant accessory
    and makes you look more charming and stylish.

Thread Information