Thread: The Thermaltake ScooterPuter

The Thermaltake ScooterPuter

Thermaltake Element V case. On a 24v rechargable electric scooter stretched 11 inches, custome painted, With an Intel I-7 on a gigabyte p55 ud4p baord, 4 gigs of ram, GTS 250 graphics card, 3 raided harddrives in RAID 5, USB 3.0, Dual layer DVD burner Thermaltake TR2 1200 Watt power supply, and its water cooled witha Thermaltak Bigwater 850I kit. Yes it is ridable , its alot of fun. and pretty awsome gaming computer. Handle bars and seat and fender came off different scooters and were fitted to work. It has a working brake light, variable speed throttle, horn, front halogen headlight, L.E.D groud effects and working parking lamps, Working Keyd ignition, dual cup holders and working electric guages.
    Hers is the video for the first test ride before i had foot pegs,, lol

Nice job on this one. I guess a quick trip to the store, surfing the web for ad specials, and some emails would be no problem with this setup.

Cool mod! What's with the CD attached to the rear exhaust fan? Just decoration or is there a reason for it?

I never thought I'd see the day when the speed of a computer could be measured in mph...

That is a hard drive platter attached to the fan, yea its just decoration. was just seeing what it would do then I couldn't get it back off so it stayed there..

im gonna repaint it and put a faster motor on it. ill update the photos when I start.

Thread Information