Thread: My god my city sucks.

My god my city sucks.

Hi people, I was just listening to the local news and come to find out there was 6 shootings where I live here in Syracuse NY last weekend alone. One of them took the life of a 20 month old baby which got caught in the crossfire. :evil:

That doesn't count the smaller stuff like stabbings and such but damn....6 shootings in 2 days!

I normally don't post anything about my local area here but Holly Shit! 6 shootings in one weekend! That's a bit much.

Anyone else here live in just as crappy of a city or worse crime wise or am I the only unlucky one?

My god my city sucks.

It is about the same where ever you go nowadays. I pretty much stopped watching the local news as it seems the first 5-10 minutes are about shootings, stabbings and other deaths.

What makes it even worse is the holidays. People get depressed, drink more and have fights with family members or neighbors.

My god my city sucks.

Hi, sorry about my last post as I was tired and annoyed. Although now that I think of it, did the 20 month old baby make national news? Any of you here about it on your local news?

I only ask because incidents involving babies or young kids sometimes goes national.

My god my city sucks.

I'm near Seattle but I didn't hear about it.

Although, I try to shy away from the news. It's so depressing.

Thread Information