Thread: _____FUZION____

Some final photos of FUZION PC I built for MSI

Intel Core i5 750 / 2.66 GHz processor
    MSI BIG-BANG FUZION Motherboard
    MSI's N465 Geforce GTX Twin Frozr II
    MSI R5770 HAWK, ATI Radeon GPU
    OCZ 6GB
    OCZ Vertex Series OCZSSD2-1VTX120G 2.5" 120GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
    Corsair 750W

Man you've done some clean work with this pc, what type of case did you use? I love how almost everything is chrome or a aluminum brush finish, and with all those blue lights.

(edit) Just read in the online version of Decembers CPU mag and the case is: Silver variant of NZXT's discontinued Adamas midtower case.

And thanks AF for pointing it out that this was in CPU mag!

Awesome work as always Bill! Looked great on the cover of CPU too.

That is freakin sweet.

This really is a super sweet build! The grey/silver/chrome and blue are perfectly complimentary of each other and acentuate the case beautifully. The effect of the interior exhaust fan is pretty impressive as well. The coolest mod though was the cage for the interior intake fan on the front. I thought of trying that but wasn't sure how it would look so I bypassed it. Seeing the effect here though with the painted fan makes me want to do it after all lol. Thanks again Bill for another superbly astonishing build!!!

P.S. You gotta love those knurled feet too! The black ones I ordered from you Bill are going onto my son's Antec 900 case as we speak ! Very easy to install and provides all kinds of mod ideas to implement now !

Thread Information