Thread: CES 2011 - I am here so watch out!

CES 2011 - I am here so watch out!

I do believe that this is my 6th time to CES in Las Vegas. For those that do not know what it about let me say in just a few words... Nerds and Geeks Heaven!

Here you get to see all the new products coming out for the new year and beyond. Everything from TV's, cell phones, computer hardware, tablets, to covers for your phone. Anything that is consumer electronic device is show here.

I will be doing my best as a single reporter for MI to cover this event. I will be posting up articles in the Articles section under CES. Be sure to check them out and if you have any suggestion for me to try and look for or get info on, I will do my best- but no promises :-)

I am about to step into CES Unveiled which is the first event of the week for press to get some one-on-one time with some of the vendors. Wish me luck as over the next 6 days I try to cover 1.3 million sq foot of vendor display space PLUS many travels to nearby hotels for one on one meetings with some of our favorite vendors.

Peace out!!

p.s. this year I got to stay sober for health reasons so wish me luck... lol

Thats great AF!
    And let us know about all the stuff that strikes you as cool or unusual , even if not PC related

Good Luck

What he said ^^^^^

But more importantly ....how hot are the gerlzz?? :P

first mini article is up in the Articles section

http://www.modders-inc.com/modules.php?name=NDArticles&op=Story&ndar_id=1538

Time for bed as a early day and a late night awaits me.

Remember to stop by the Lenovo area at the Venetian and check out all the mods.

Ok thanks AF, that's cool

... the part about the rest of the pictures being self explanatory ... is only partially true *Doh!*

Awesome AF!! I defiantly enjoy reading and checking out those photos in your article.

I've never been to any kind of event so i'm defiantly interested in reading more as you post!

Weli I tried to get into as many press conferences I could today but man talk about being packed.take the amount of people that showed up yesterday and times it by 5. The next few days should be better as the convention floor will be open.

It's probably a good thing I'm not there. I would be giggling like a retarded school girl from too much excitement and all that awesome gear.

Thread Information