Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Front bezels

Front bezels

Well i'm trying to figure out how i'm going to mod my case in my head. Thinking of doing a mod called Hellfire. Meh hard to explain. Basically a huge fire comes out of no where from around usually a person. In this case it'd be a computer case. Anyways. I'm kinda stumped on how to mod the bezel or how to approach it. I suck at a drawing so i can't really draw something to give you guys a visual. Anyone have some ideas as to how i can approach it? Its a really flat and plain bezel for the most part... Keep in mind the theme is an Inferno from hell. Anything is appreciated.

Front bezels

I'm kinda confused, what exactly do you want to do with the bezel now, make it look like fire by painting it or something?

Front bezels

no, lol i know what i'll do for a paint job. I mean like what can i do to pyschially chop it up... i was thinking of makin like a hole of twisted metal or something. like i said its hard to explain...

Front bezels

post pics of the front bezel , it may help out lil bit more .

Front bezels

do what me and defyant did to our cases.

my case:

Front bezels

lol, raptor if i could i would but i dont have a dig camera. And as odd as this seems i can't figure out who made the case but i like it, its a good design.... i'lll go hunt for it. TO GOOGLE, AWAY!

EDIT: ok well i couldn't find anything so that case can go to hell. This is my current case.

Front bezels

well you could on area 1 , use plexi glass that has etched flames with a red/orange backlight . and on area 2 you could cut these out and do something similar as area 1 but use a orange/yellow back light . maybe this wil get you started in the right direction .

Front bezels

hmmm, ty raptor... i was just looking at it and was like what the hell am i gonna do with this.

Front bezels

the side panal isnt goin to be an easy one ....... because it is allready cut out .

Front bezels

i plan to cut the junk out of the middle and replace it with some nice UV reactive plexi. Prolly acryan plexi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information