Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG! Dead Island - Announcement Trailer!

OMG! Dead Island - Announcement Trailer!

I haven't even heard of this game, but Lord Help, the trailer looks BETTER than most of the zombie movies I've seen this year!

Enjoy the Dead Island - Announcement Trailer, then stick around for the additional ones, you'll be glad you did! 0-0

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/02/16/dead-island-announcement-trailer

DUUUDE thats freakin awesome! Thanks for sharing Fluffy!

That trailer is intense. I saw it on kotaku yesterday and with the music and reverse chronological cinematography it had my hair standing up. If the game can live up to how intense that trailer is, dear god...the bar will be set for zombie and survival games.

The game itself looks awesome, too. Supposed to be an open world FPS focused on melee weapons with RPG elements and 4 player co-op.

Yup, IGN had a pod cast on it and there is very little gun play (ala L4D) in the game, you have to use items laying around and melee .... and they degrade in time as you use them! 0-0

AND if that's not enough, Telltale games has announced ....

'The Walking Dead' Game Releasing In Q4 2011, Stays True To Comic !!!!

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2011/02/18/the-walking-dead-game-releasing-in-q4-2011-stays-true-to-comic/

I think I'm having a "Zomb-Gasm!!!! " 0-0 :mrgreen:

They also just signed a movie deal...

I will agree, that movie is intense. It played on one of my biggest imaginary fears, protecting my children. I had tears in my eyes.

All of the games that I have seen and played have dealt with adults, and I have been able to stomach that. Children completely throw me for a loop and I'm not sure how that is going to play out for me on this game.

The movie was very, *VERY* well made. The character facial animation was very believeable, and the expressions on the parents trying to save their child, and then the shock of what happens...

*shudders*
    I dunno if I will be able to make my way to play this game... I play games to escape. Not to create situations that are borderline realistic that will cause me potential nightmares.

You guys are probably thinking "TD's a pansy now..."

You guys are probably thinking "TD's a pansy now..."
    Not at all, don't know if it was the images, the music or both, but a few tears were shed my way as well.

Also, check out this video (NSFW language) ....

"Geoff, a loving husband and father of a young girl, decides he should watch the Dead Island announcement trailer. See how long he'll last."

Epic.... I totally get where he was at. Commented on the thread.
    -=TD

A tear came to my eye seeing geoff watch that, tears of laughing so hard. Oh man this was just to great!!

People in poland don't have a ****** heart! Lol is he just a Pansie? idk but that game should be freaking awesome!!

The game looks incredible and I'll definitely be picking it up when it's released. I have the ability to seperate reality and fantasy and I have a daughter so it's not a problem for me lol.
    Also there will be a release game of The Walking Dead in game form but not sure of the date yet! It was a great mini-series and it's already on my "must buy list".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information