Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignorance (is this too much?)

Ignorance (is this too much?)

O.k so today my friend came over to help me clean my room for assassin who is comming down. Well i like to have my music blasting in the background and my favorite band is MSI anyway he comes over today now mind you he is a huge christian and he is very dedicated to his religion but this has gotten to far. anyway he comes in the door and we mess around for a minute and head to my room well first thing he does is get on my pc to look up something and notices my background

And he tells me that this picture represents the work of satan or something and i say whatever and go to the bathroom and i come back and it has been changed to this

now i knew something was up when i was in the bathroom and heard shout to the lord in my room. i thought he had put a cd in my computer so i was ok with that. turns out he deleated my entire library of music. and was in the process of downloading christian music. So heres what i did. I go to the breaker box. find "cayce's room" listed on the panel pull the breaker and i here "what in the world man" i tell him "Kid you are about 3 seconds away from shaking gods holy hand" not my exact words but i cant say the real ones as even regular christians would get offended but it is kinda close to what i said. anyway here is what my playlist looked like before MY FRIEND got here.

the aftermath after i came back from the bathroom

not only was the playlist gone but the whole my music folder thank god he was so full of himself he forgot to empy the recylce bin. anyway im tired im going to bed. please reply and give me your comments i seriously think our friendship is over .this has gone too far.

Well the coin has two sides

Side one: you knew about his beliefs and playing the music that you liked was offensive to him. To keep the peace and or friendship you should have not had the music on even thought it is your house.

Side two: your friend should have asked you to not play the music, if you didn't then it would have been up to him to stay or leave.

Messing with someones property is just wrong no matter how you look at it. Plus deleting your music from your PC...NOT COOL!

yea i didnt think it was going to be offensive though. i was playing my favorite band and the cleanest song i could. and it really motivates me. anyway more comments are welcome

senior ur much nicer than i would have been... It drives me crazy enough when people mess with the little settings in my computer(such as mouse position keyboard position, and visualization in WMP)

yeah not cool at all, real christians just tell you that you are a sinner, not physically interfere

Master Modder

Well the coin has two sides

Side one: you knew about this beliefs and playing the music that you liked was offensive to him. To keep the peace and or friendshgip you should have not had the music on even thought it is your house.

Side two: your friend should have asked you to not play the music, if you didn't then it would have been up to him to stay or leave.

Messing with someones property is just wrong no matter how you look at it. Plus deleting your music from your PC...NOT COOL!
    I agree with AF. I understand that you had your cleanest music playing but at the same time you knew that he was a christian and I believe that you invited him over to help you clean, so I feel that if you didn't have anything cleaner to listen to then the offensive music should not have been playing just out of respect of your friendship. He on the other hand did not have the right to delete a single note, in fact he didn't have the right to go onto the computer without permission in the first place. My own children are not allowed on my PC without asking first and when they get permission there is to be no downloading at all, period. If my rules are broken they don't the use of my PC period. I hope that this incident doesn't end your friendship, friends are hard to come by and true friends are few and far between. I wish you the best with this situation. :idea:

hmmm I say its time to Beat A friend Senseless ...... you can say what you want do what you want just DONT MESSA WITHA MYA COMPA .......

Yes i know i shouldnt have been playing it but it wasnt offensive at all no cussing or anything just singing about random stuff and there wasnt hardly any lyrics just riffs and beats. Anyway i havent talked to him since 5 pm and that was it. anyhoos on a good note less than 12 hours before i see a fellow modder in the flesh which should be an awesome experience.

well long as he dont touch my compy he's fine... he touch my baby and your gonna have a large human shaped hole in your wall

A) he should have asked you to turn it off
    or
    B) he should have just paused/stoped or even turned the volume down on the music

If he would have touched my comp I would have made him buy me my entire collection of music so i could copy the songs back onto my comp

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information