Thread: Antec Kuhler H2O 620

Antec Kuhler H2O 620

An alternative to standard watercooling are the sealed WaterCooling units currently being offered By Corsair (H50 & H70). The newest addition to that same market is now growing with the latest design by Antec featuring their Kuhler H2O 620 unit. Reasonably priced and excellent cooling are just a few of the features you can now add to your system.

I can testify that these sealed systems do live up to the hype and are very much worth a look if your sole intention is performance based. Some people are even modding these to fit there case themes and designs as well as extending the cooling features to other components besides just being a CPU cooler.

Antec Kuhler H2O 620

Look for a review coming from Modders-Inc as I have one in my queue of review items :-)

Antec Kuhler H2O 620

Perfect timing then.
    For the average gamer/overclocker I honestly think these are by far the best choice. They're basically pre-packaged units with everything you need that will do the job and still provide you with a decent buffer zone in regards to cooling. You might not have as wide a buffer zone if your plans are extreme overclocking but with the right amount of research it's fairly easy to figure out your goal vs budget and which is right for your build.

Looking forward to the review!

Thread Information