Thread: Hello

Hello

Hey All,
    I've been lurking at TBCS for a long time and have from time to time been lead here by various posts. I decided that I should keep an eye out here for more ideas while I finish my first major mod. I have a number of small builds that I will try to post and hopefully start a log for my main rig, Thor, sometime soon.
    Happy modding,
    TheMainMan

Hello

Welcome to Modders-Inc!!! Really hope we get to see your work logs here!! We're mod crazy lol More mods the better!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hello

Welcome to the party, Pal!

Master Modder

Hello

Welcome

Hello

Happy to see you here The Main Man.

Can't wait to see your "Thor" build. I'm already excited to see the movie when it gets released so this will definitely add to that. Will we get a sneak preview from your build as well :wink: ?

Hello

Welcome to Modders-Inc!

We can not wait to see you new mod, but how about showing us your other stuff.

Hello

Happy to see you here The Main Man.

Can't wait to see your "Thor" build. I'm already excited to see the movie when it gets released so this will definitely add to that. Will we get a sneak preview from your build as well :wink: ?
    Thor has been a very long build process, over 5 years now, so it doesn't relate to the movie directly. I did get really excited when I saw the trailer and will probably hold off on the side panel etching until I've seen the movie. Never know if I'll get a good idea!

I will try to get some builds up in the next few weeks when school allows though.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Guests

Hello

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Hello

Welcome!

Thread Information