Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Stuff for Featured Mods!!

Free Stuff for Featured Mods!!

This is something that we have been working on here are Modders-Inc for a while and it is finally going to go live and you as faithful members will get the first scoop!!

As you know we have a Featured Mods Section that we post about a mod that catches our eye, well now YOU can catch some stuff!!

We are taking this to the next level by picking a Mod a Month. Not only are you going to get Featured on the site but you will be getting Prizes too!!

Each Month the prizes may vary, but you can bet that it will be worth it for you!

"So what do I have to do to win"? you ask... Well it is pretty easy. All you have to do is post a work log about your mod in our Work Log section. That is it! Once you have it posted we will pick one each month and if you get picked you get the prizes offered for that month. If you do not win one month it does not mean that you can not win the follow month or even a few months down the road.

We will be posting up some more info in a few days, but I will tell you that this new and exciting feature will be starting April 1st and the first winner will be announce in May. So get to posting those work logs.

OH, by the way for our first winner the super great people at Crucial have offered up to $250.00 in Memory, any memory, from www.Crucial.com so go over and see what you might win.

In a short time more info will be on the way and I think we might have something in line from everyone's favorite modder Bill Owens and MNPCTech!

Updated!

Mnpctech IS a sponsor now! Thank you Bill !!

There might be another one too with the initials Tt... I wonder who that might be?

Spread the word!

Oh Man this is awesome!

Now I better get to modding another case.

Sweet! Can't wait to see what Tt puts in the mix and Bill Owens,... you rock.

Yep!

This is some serious hardware and I hope that people will enjoy this new feature here.

Let me just say that is for EVERYONE! You do not have to be building a $10,000 mod to win. All you have to do is show us what you are doing with a nice worklog and that you will be finishing it and you are entered to win.

Well guys what do you think about this?

I already have prizes for May lined up which is a case from Thermaltake...

I think I wish I had a better job so I could get started sooner...

This is awesome AF!! One question: what if your worklog has already been featured? Both of mine here have. Would they still qualify for a future Mod of the Month?
    If not, that's cool. It was an honor to be featured on this site. I am starting a new project now and will post the worklog here soon.

Cheers!

sorry for the late reply but I have been out with personal stuff and work...

Anyways we will be going back through the past winners and they will be able to picked again for this!

I figure it is only right to do so, but for a limited time :-)

Also just to let you know we already have or sponsors for next month (May Winner) and it is MNPCTech and Thermaltake!

Themaltake will be giving away a Level 10 GT! http://level10gt.thermaltake.com/

sorry for the late reply but I have been out with personal stuff and work...

Anyways we will be going back through the past winners and they will be able to picked again for this!

I figure it is only right to do so, but for a limited time :-)

Also just to let you know we already have or sponsors for next month (May Winner) and it is MNPCTech and Thermaltake!

Themaltake will be giving away a Level 10 GT! http://level10gt.thermaltake.com/
    Sweeeeet!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information