Thread: Please Read before posting a problem.

Please Read before posting a problem.

This is going to be compilation of problems listed as we go. If we find a problem or several appear to have the same problem I will list what information is available here. If you do not see the problem your experiencing in this post then please check the other posts in this section. If you still do not see the problem then by all means start a new one and we will try to help you out.

I am getting errors on all pages of the forums.

First thing to do is reset your cookies for Once you have reset them reload the site and see how things go from there. Right now I am doing constant changes on the site as I tweak things in. This could easily cause a cookie issue with anyone.

This is a current issue with one user that I know of, we are working on it. We have recently changed the site over to use .html extentions instead of the .php extentions. The reason for this is to allow the search engines to better index our site. If your having problems or know of someone that is please have them contact me at [email protected] so that I can address the issue.

I receive a warning that says "your browser doesn't send the HTTP_REFERER" when I visit the site from a different location.

The full error shoudl be.

Warning: your browser doesn't send the HTTP_REFERER header to the website.
    This can be caused due to your browser, using a proxy server or your firewall.
    Please change browser or turn off the use of a proxy
    or turn off the 'Deny servers to trace web browsing' in your firewall
    and you shouldn't have problems when sending a POST on this website.
    This Error is actually pretty common. This issue happens for a couple of reasons. If your browsing the site from work, more than likely they have something stopping you from visiting the site. Firewalls (software & hardware), or the their network setup could aslo cause this issue. If your browsing from home and receiving the error, its normally due to a firewall issue.

You receive a "Restricted Access" or "Access Denied" page trying to view something.

Either its a page that your not suppose to be at (Access Denied) or its currently being worked on by one of the staff members. We will at times kick sections of the site over to "Administrative View Only" so that we can make modifications. This is to keep users from receiving errors which break the entire page instead of just the section we are working on. If the section does not come back active after a reasonable amount of time feel free to comment on it and one of us will explain why.

Please Read before posting a problem.

To add your signature to your forums post you need to set it through the PROFILE link at the top of the forums and not the MI-Account page. I have not had a chance to look at the Account page to see why its adding the wrong code. So use the PROFILE link and it will let you add the info. You also need to use BBCode tags that are used in the forums for images, colors, links, and so on.

Thread Information