Thread: What are you working on?

What are you working on?

Hi, I was just wondering what mods you are working on or what mods you plan on starting soon.

Myself, I am feeling the modding itch lately so I think I am going to start another mod soon. When I decide what I am going to do I will post it.

So where are you guys at for projects?

What are you working on?

Funny you should ask lol. I just got laid off from the refinery last night at 12 midnight so now I can (hopefully) finish up the John Deere case I was working on over the summer (last year) and move on to my next project which is classified at this time .
    I will say it involves a black NZXT case and I had to buy two to make this mod work right but it won't involve welding the cases together or anything of the sort. The other case will be used for a different build'll see .

What are you working on?

I STILL have two projects and I want to finish and I also have two more in the planning stage.. bought some of the parts already. Just finding the time to work on them is the REAL pain in the ass. Might just give up doing reviews for awhile to go back to modding :-)

What are you working on?

I've got this crazy dj mod I'm finishing up for Lenovo. Hope to have it ready to show off in a month.

What are you working on?

Post it up!

Thread Information